Thursday, December 9, 2010

where i end you begin

today i write from the keyboard that my fingers pouted about almost two years earlier. it's undoubtedly a bit odd and i am forced to reflect and ultimately reconcile with what has changed within the couple years of my seemingly insignificant high school life. but to be fair to the comfort zone of my conscience, i rather not divulge into such reflection at the moment. i'll use the eternal excuse of homework as an scape goat this time again.

i often get frustrated with the lack of cohesion that exists between the desirer and the desired. i don't want to be blinded by the intangible purpose of achieving something that would most assuredly mean nothing once attained and i think that's what scares me about any sort of commitment. i hoped prior to this post that it would not fall under the categories of bitch fest, but like all my other posts i find myself in a constant lack of static satisfaction. jealously is a funny thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment